Copper Cone Pale Ale #40
- Release Number: 40
- ABV%: 6.00%
- Brew Date: 3/3/13
- Pack Date: 3/27/13
- Brewery: Salt Lake City
- Notes: This latest release of Copper Cone was dry hopped using ̢?0081?006cemondrop̢?003f0020hops, an experimental hop that produces a noticeable citrus profile, similar to a cross between Citra and Cascade. This aroma rich extra strong pale ale maintains its copper color and the balance between spicy and herbal flavors.
- Malt: Ultra Premium Maris Otter as the base malt, Premium Light Munich, CaraMunich II and CaraMunich I and a touch of Carapils Malt.
- Boil: Columbus, Centennial and Amarillo
- Hopback: Whole Leaf Summit
- Dry Hop: Experimental Hop 1210 (Lemondrop)